MedFinn will treat most Gram-Negative bacterial infections such as:
- Ulcerative hemmhoragic septicemia: Large ulcers on the body of the fish
- Hemmhoragic septicemia with abdominal distension and exophiala: General bleeding under the scales with a bloated abdomen often accompanied by pop eye. May be called pine coning.
- Mouth and Fin Rot: Degeneration of the tissue in the mouth and on the fins. Affected areas are being eaten away.
- Columnaris on skin and gills: May look like white tufts or patches and will lead to ulcerations and massive tissue loss. Can cause rapid mortality when in the gills.
- Bacterial Gill Disease: Like columnaris and can cause rapid mortality.